What you’ll be doing?
Develop innovative tools for smart data discovery Collaborate with R&D team in achieving the company’s mission
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary - depending on experience
- Flex working hours Easily accessible by car or public transport
- Being a part of highly innovation project R&D team and environment Fast growth company in Montreal and in SFO soon
What you’ll need…
- 1 -2 years of experience in machine Learning modelling and programming
- Good knowledge of the machine learning library TensorFlow
- An understanding of Keras neural network library will be a plus
- Good master of Python programming
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field (including Udacity or Coursera microprogram)
- Natural curiosity toward for AI technology and Machine Learning
Job Location: Montréal, QC